domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

20* Tom's Blog

They got BALLS (and chocolate)!

Balls and chocolate! :) oh, I almost forgot the skater. Did I already mention that Bill once wanted to become a professional kickboarder? I think so, but I can’t tell this story often enough. Had music not crossed his path then he would have shot this clip with his kickboard. Come on, you need to imagine this: instead of Bob Burnquist there would be my little brother Bill.

Tienen PELOTAS (Y chocolate) !
Pelotas y chocolate! :) oh, Casi me había olvidado del skater. ¿He mencionado ya que Bill quería ser un profesional del monopatín? Creo que sí, pero no me canso de repetir esta historia. Si la música no hubiese cruzado su camino ahora estaría haciendo vídeos como este en su monopatín. Venga, lo teneis que imaginar: envez de Bob Burnquist está mi pequeño hermano Bill.

Traducción por: OfficialTHCanarias

0 comentarios: