jueves, 16 de julio de 2009

28* Tom's Blog

Certain things make me want to have kids

I never really thought about having kids and right now it wouldn’t really fit in with the rest of my lifestyle anyway ;) I know I wouldn’t want a dad who’s 19 years old, barely spends a night at home and works with some weird guys. But seeing stuff like that gets me thinking...!
By the way, I told Gustav yesterday that you guys left him so many greetings in the comments. He was super happy about that and sends you guys „best wishes“ back. Everything will be OK – only the stiches seem to itch a little – so please don’t worry!


Ciertas cosas que me dan ganas de tener niños

Yo nunca pensé en tener hijos y es algo que realmente no encaja con mi estilo de vida de todos modos ;) Sé que no me gustaría un papá a los 19 años, y que apenas pase una noche en casa y trabaje con chicos extraños. Pero viendo cosas como éstas me hacen pensarlo…!

Por cierto, ayer le dije a Gustav que le dejásteis muchos saludos en los comentarios. Está muy feliz de que le enviárais vuestros “mejores deseos” de nuevo. Todo va a estar bien Ok? – sólo parece que los puntos le pican un poco – así que por favor, no os preocupéis!

Tradu por: OfficialTHCanarias


0 comentarios: